For information, contact Liz Holmes, email@example.com
Website Design ©2020
Updated July 2, 2020
Asheville Summer Fun Horse Show
Hosting the SHHA Breeder’s Stake
IMPORTANT: While the Asheville Summer Fun Horse Show is not a USEF-
FACE MASKS/FACE COVERINGS:
Requirement: Face masks/face coverings must be worn whenever you have the possibility
of being within six feet of another person (including members of your own household),
except when mounted on a horse or seated in a horse-
• Because you cannot predict when another person may be within six feet of you, it is best to keep your face mask/face covering with you at all times while on competition grounds, including those times when you are going to an area where you may be alone or at a greater distance than six feet from another person. This will ensure that you are able to apply your face mask/face covering prior to being within six feet of another person.
• Make sure you are wearing your face mask/face covering prior to entering competition
areas where you are likely to be near other people, including areas such as the in-
• If you become hot while wearing your face mask/face covering, move to a location where you are alone or at a distance greater than six feet from another person (and preferably 12 feet or more), and lower or drop one side of your face mask/face covering to cool off.
• If an official, competition organizer or member of the organizer’s team requires you to don a face mask/face covering, you must comply. The competition organizer can impose more stringent requirements than those contained in the Plan.
Requirement: All individuals must practice social distancing (or physical distancing)
at all times while on the competition grounds by staying at least six feet (about
two arms’ length) from any person who is not a member of their immediate household.
Exception: social distancing is not required while competing (including warm-
• An immediate household is comprised of individuals who may or may not be related but are consistently living in the same house or dwelling.
• Members of an immediate household are still required to wear face masks/face coverings when there is a possibility of being within six feet of any other individuals, including members of their own household.
• Competition organizers are encouraged to implement a system that visually (e.g., numbered or colored IDs or some other form of credential) identifies members of the same immediate household.
• If a competition organizer requires that everyone on the show grounds respect social distancing for the consistency of enforcement, you must comply with this requirement. The competition organizer can impose more stringent requirements than those contained in the Plan.
We are happy to announce that Elite Stall Mat Rentals is available to provide mats
for the Asheville Summer Fun and Blue Ridge Classic Horse Show. Contact them today